SAMPLE PROGRAM TOPICS
1. THE "HEAD" AND "HEART" MODELS OF GOAL SETTING
Qualities of each model are contrasted: hard work, efficiency vs. effectiveness,
time elements, tangibility vs. emotionality, and much, much more!
2. GOAL'S DURING A LIFE'S JOURNEY
Terminal or absolute goals, key lifetime time frames are described, the importance
of long term goals....
3. 8 REASONS WHY MOST PEOPLE DON'T SET GOALS AND WHY YOU SHOULD!
Examples: lack of importance, lack of knowledge, fear of failure/fear of success....
4. DETERMINING AND LIVING BY A MAJOR PURPOSE
Hint: a basic question for you: why are you on this planet?
5. SETTING BIGGER GOALS FOR YOURSELF
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"
6. THREE TIME FRAMES FOR GOAL SETTING
Daily, Short Range, Long Range
7. GOALS IN ALL AREAS OF YOUR LIFE
7 Sample Areas, Balance, Priority, Ways to Identify
8. TIPS FOR PUTTING YOUR GOALS INTO ACTION
Getting out of the grandstands and into the game; action strategies to employ
9) QUANTUM LEAPS (SIGNIFICANT ADVANCES YOU WILL EXPERIENCE)